Updated Website

Thanks to all of you that have commented and responded to poems and various postings that I have been putting up for the past year.  They have helped me so much to redefine and reorganize my thoughts as to where my poetry is, where I want it to go and how to get it there.

I won't be posting poetry on my blog as I begin the looming task of rewrites, reorganization and writing new poems for my thesis.  I need a rough draft ready by January and the poems I am working on look nothing like what I was posting in first drafts here for feedback and other input from all of my fellow writers and friends out here in internet land.

Thanks again for all your input, comments and encouragement!

I will however be posting about my poetry and my progress and/or the ensuing thesis writing nervous breakdown. Either way, I hope it will be interesting or at least mildly entertaining.

No comments: