Take part in this effort by wearing denim as a visible symbol of support for ending sexual violence in our community. Coordinate a Denim Day Campaign at your workplace, school, or university. Register to participate at email@example.com. We will provide you with giveaway items, including Denim Day pins.
- Wear denim on Fridays in April and on April 28th and make a suggested donation of $5.00 to the Denim Dollars Campaign. Donate online or Text EMPOWER to 20222 to donate $5.00
- Purchase a Stand.Speak.Empower tshirt for $15. Shirts can be purchased online.
Proceeds will allow Center For Family Services to expand prevention programs and support survivors of sexual violence.
Join us for Denim Day Awareness Events which are being planned throughout the months of March & April including:
- Vagina Monologues Performance at Scottish Rite Theatre, Collingswood, NJ - Thursday 3/24 at 8pm - purchase tickets through ticketmaster
- Denim Day Kick-off at Grand Court, Cherry Hill Mall, Cherry Hill, NJ - Friday, 4/8 at 4pm
- Reception and Art Auction at the Promenade at Sagemore, Marlton, NJ - Thursday, 4/14 at 7pm
- 3rd Friday in Millville - Friday, 4/15 at 6pm
- Rowan University Take Back the Night - Wednesday, 4/27 at 7pm
Denim Day Sponsors:
Center For Family Services is the NJ State Designated Sexual Violence Program in Camden, Gloucester, and Cumberland Counties. We operate a 24 hour sexual assault and domestic violence hotline, provide advocacy and accompaniments to hospital emergency rooms, police stations, and court, offer individual and group counseling, provide safe shelter for victims of domestic violence and their children, and implement a prevention program so that violence is no longer a public health epidemic.
We are dedicated to ensuring all victims of sexual violence are treated with compassion, dignity, and respect and empowering victims to become survivors. Through education and awareness we are working toward ending sexual violence in our communities.
*A one-time donation of $5.00 will be added to your mobile phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance. Messaging & Data Rates May Apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. All donations must be authorized by the account holder. Service is available on most carriers. Donations are collected for the benefit of denimdaycfs by the Mobile Giving Foundation and subject to the terms found at www.hmgf.org/t. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP to 20222; Text HELP to 20222 for help.